Updated Visitation Policy - Effective 1/25/2021
We Are Committed To Protecting Your Health
We are now limiting visitation to ONE Designated Support Person/Caregiver per patient.
Anyone under the age of 18 who is not seeking medical treatment is not permitted in the hospital.
No Visitors are permitted in the TCU or Behavioral Health Units.
Visitor exceptions will be made for pediatric patients, Women’s Care Center/mother/baby patients, hospice and and-of-life situations and other patient circumstances. All of which will be determined by the care team and will not exceed more than 1 visitor at a time.
Entering the Hospital
All persons entering the hospital must be screened prior to entering the hospital. This includes visitors, employees, providers and vendors (limited access only).
We ask for your understanding and cooperation in these challenging times. Please help us to keep our communities safe.
Hours of Operation
Outpatient Testing Hours
To allow us to safely care for our patients and staff our services effectively, we have updated our outpatient testing hours at the following locations:
Sharon Regional Medical Center
Monday – Friday 6:30 AM – 5 PM
Testing Closed Saturdays Until Further Notice
Diagnostic & Imaging Center Hermitage
Family Medicine Center Mercer
Monday- Friday 7:30 AM- 4 PM
Diagnostic & Specialty Center Hubbard
Monday – Friday 7:00 AM – 4 PM
Lab and X-ray Hours on Friday 7 am – 1PM
Quick Med Walk-In Clinic
Monday – Friday 7:30 AM – 4 PM
QuickMed Closed Saturdays Until Further Notice
Please note that the Sharon Regional Outpatient Lab in Neshannock is now closed.
All patients should enter through the Main entrance to the Center.
All persons entering the Center must be screened upon entry. This includes patients, providers and vendors (limited access only).
Visitor restrictions are to remain in place until further notice.
Social distancing of 6 feet between individuals is to be maintained at all times.
We ask for your understanding and cooperation in these extraordinary times.
Please help us to keep our communities safe.
Outpatient Therapy Hours
To allow us to safely care for our patients and staff our services effectively, we are making temporary adjustments to our outpatient therapy hours at the following locations:
The Rehab Center
Pediatric Rehab Services
2380 Highland Road * Hermitage, PA
Diagnostic & Specialty Center Hubbard
880 W. Liberty * Hubbard, OH
Monday – Friday 7:30 AM – 5 PM
What to do if you're sick
Stay home except to get medical care
- Stay home: People who are mildly ill with COVID-19 are able to recover at home. Do not leave, except to get medical care. Do not visit public areas.
- Stay in touch with your doctor. Call before you get medical care. Be sure to get care if you feel worse or you think it is an emergency.
- Avoid public transportation: Avoid using public transportation, ride-sharing, or taxis.
- As much as possible, you should stay in a specific “sick room” and away from other people in your home. Use a separate bathroom, if available.
- Limit contact with pets & animals: You should restrict contact with pets and other animals, just like you would around other people.
- Although there have not been reports of pets or other animals becoming sick with COVID-19, it is still recommended that people with the virus limit contact with animals until more information is known.
Call Ahead before visiting your doctor
Call ahead: If you have a medical appointment, call your doctor’s office or emergency department, and tell them you have or may have COVID-19. This will help the office protect themselves and other patients.
Monitor your symptoms
- Seek medical attention, but call first: Seek medical care right away if your illness is worsening (for example, if you have difficulty breathing).
- Call your doctor before going in: Before going to the doctor’s office or emergency room, call ahead and tell them your symptoms. They will tell you what to do.