COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Sharon Regional Medical Center is designated as a COVID-19 vaccine clinic.
Thanks to the diligence and efficiency of our COVID-19 vaccination clinic, we stand ready to vaccinate the community once additional allotments are received. As always, Sharon Regional works closely with federal, state and county officials as the PA Health Department expands vaccination efforts. Continue to monitor our website and social media channels for updates.
Last Updated: Tuesday, January 19, 2021
***COVID-19 vaccinations are by appointment only***
WHO MEETS CRITERIA:
- Sharon Regional is now preparing to vaccinate the 1A expanded group (as vaccine allotments are authorized by the PA DOH). Appointment Required
- 1A expanded group includes:
- Residents of Pennsylvania over the age of 65
- Residents of Pennsylvania 16-64 with serious medical conditions that make them more at risk for severe illness.
- Take the quiz on the PA DOH website before calling to check your eligibility: https://www.pa.gov/guides/get-vaccinated/#Step1ChecktoSeeifYoureEligible.
IF YOU MEET CRITERIA
- You must schedule an appointment** at 724-983-7251
- You must bring a state of Pennsylvania ID as proof of age and residency (no other state IDs will be accepted at this time).
** Due to the number of calls we are experiencing, you may receive our voicemail system where you can leave a message. Please speak clearly and leave your full name and best contact number and your call will be returned as soon as possible.
We will continue to provide vaccination updates as they become available on this site and on our social media channels. We encourage you to visit the Pennsylvania Department of Health Website for state-wide updates:
Pennsylvania Department of Health: