If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with a hernia that may require surgery, you owe it to yourself to learn about all of your medical options, including the most effective, least invasive surgical treatments available.
Robotic-assisted surgery options can result in less pain, faster recovery times, and a quicker return to work and everyday activities. Robotic surgeons use state-of-the-art systems designed to help perform a more precise, less invasive procedure. Compared to traditional surgery, minimally invasive techniques can offer numerous potential benefits for most patients.
Benefits of robotic-assisted surgery can include:
• Faster recovery and shorter hospital stay
• Fewer stitches and less scarring
• Lower risk of complications and infections
• Less blood loss and the need for transfusions
• Quicker return to normal activities